The Seaside Luxury Project - Herzliya Pituach
Herzliya Pituach has long been defined one of the most elegant neighborhoods in Israel's central region.
The 'Gal Yam' (Ocean Wave) Project takes its name and shape from the adjacent Mediterranean and the seashore ambiance, creating a unique and inspiring structure. The 35 spacious apartments at 'Gal Yam' are wonderfully designed to offer the feeling of a private residence. Lavishly serviced and beautifully positioned, it offers true intimacy by the sea.
The 'Gal Yam' Project - Structure and unit details:
- Exterior wall cladding: natural stone by dry suspension and glazed aluminum units.
- Window and door systems of high-grade aluminum, insulated and double glazed.
- Apartment flooring of 80/80 stone. In the master units, triple-layer parquet.
- Balcony flooring- granite porcelain. Paved areas in garden apartments are high-quality wood.
- Tempered glass balcony barriers.
- Full VRF air-conditioning systems.
- Bathroom faucets and fittings from the top-of-the-line series of selected high-end companies.
- Suspended toilets with concealed water tanks.
- High-end interior doors, deluxe front doors.
- Exceptionally rich electricity specification including smart home system for apartment control of lighting, air-conditioning, shutters, hot-water boiler
- Preparation for apartment cinema and sound system.
- High-quality kitchen cabinets of selected companies, customized for each apartment.
- Caesar marble work-surface in the kitchen from an exclusive series.
- Perimeter security system, TV intercom at the entrance + phone receiver in master bedroom.
- 4 luxurious and air-conditioned lobbies, one in each wing with a doorman's station in main lobby.
- Passenger elevators, one in each wing, and a service elevator.
- Spa area including heated swimming pool, toddler pool, fully equipped gym, dry and wet saunas, changing rooms.
- Patio on the pool level for relaxation, including landscaping and environmental design.
- Each apartment has a storage room and two parking places in the basement.